[entries]



24 September 2007

Song of Job-Galvin worship


When clouds of darkness overwhelms my soul
When the strength of my heart is swept away
When my friends have left me
All hope seems far away
When words of comfort refuse to stay


There's a song in the night
There's a light in dark
There's a gentle voice that soothes my heart


For I know that my redeemer lives
And his love for me will never end
My heart, my flesh may fade away
Yet with my eyes, I'll see my God

In the quiet corner
In the still of night
Your tender presence lifts me high
My sweet Companion
My friend and guide
My soul's deep anchor
In you I abide


There's a song in the night
There's a light in dark
There's a gentle voice that soothes my heart



For I know that my redeemer lives
And his love for me will never end
My heart, my flesh may fade away
Yet with my eyes, I'll see my God

I live my life to give you praise
Every breath, everyday, every beat of my heart
This life is captured by your grace
To worship who you are

+ + + + +

[. m e . ]

[. c h u r c h .]
Xueming.
Aveline.
Jim.
west 3.
joanna.
junjie.
zhi'en.
Lindy.
[.A J C.]
Siewmay.
yiting.
ee jun.
lijie.
huimin.

[. t a g b o a r d ]









skin by orangemonster.